Translate

Monday, December 1, 2014

In the midst of potty training

I never saw it coming, but it finally happened. My second child is finally potty trained. Just as everything is starting to unfold and feel like a normal cycle of life, I'm feeling ill again. Who am I kidding that is the normal cycle of life sometimes you are up and sometimes your are down. Its like my life can never catch just a quick break of pure happiness. But I am determined and in honor of my daughters accomplishments, I will be throwing her a Potty Party. There is this amazing chocolate recipe that has never failed me and for that reason they will be attending the party. I apologize in the matter that I have started my post since this is suppose to be a food blog, but I can't help not talking about my family. Having three kids under the age of four does lead to some pretty interesting stories. I promise my food experiences are just as delightful and interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment